Hadley, Daniel Raymond
Address and Contact Information
- PhD, Geology, University of Illinois, in progress
- M.S., Geology, Northern Arizona University, 2014
- B.S., Geology, Augustana College, 2008
Illinois Licensed Professional Geologist (196-001452)
- Geological Society of America (Member since 2007)
- Illinois Groundwater Association (Member since 2014)
- National Groundwater Association (Memeber since 2017)
I am interested in understanding structural controls (faulting) on groundwater movement and water quality, surface water/groundwater interactions, water supply planning, and integrating groundwater research into Geographic Information Systems (GIS) for use in groundwater flow modeling.
Other interests of mine include fluvial geomorphology and flood hydrology. I am occasionaly involved with sandbar/sediment monitoring along the Colorado River in Grand Canyon National Park to understand the impact of large dam releases on recreational resources.