Green, Lee Ann
Address and Contact Information
Lee Green has been at the Illinois Sustainable Technology Center (ISTC) since March 2018 and is a chemist in the Applied Research on Industrial and Environmental Systems (ARIES) group at ISTC. Previously, she was a chemist and laboratory manager with the Illinois State Water Survey for 11 years.
- B.A. Biology from Augustana College, Rock Island, IL, 1998.
- Plastic Debris as an Exposure Source for Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) in Aquatic Biota
Prior Professional Experience
- Analytical Chemist/Laboratory Supervisor at the Illinois State Water Survey, Champaign, IL
- Analytical Chemist, Americal Analytical Chemisty Laboratories, Champaign, IL
- Product Specialist/Quality Control, Abbott Laboratiries, North Chicago, IL
- Wet Chemistry Techniques
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair instruments
- Sample processing and preparations
- Inductively coupled plasma-mass spectroscopy (ICP-MS)
- Flow Injections Analysis (FIA)
- Gas Chromatography (GC)
- Gas Chromatography Mass Spectroscopy (GCMS)
- Ion Chromatography (IC)
- Gregory A. Wetherbee, Christopher M.B. Lehmann, Brian M. Kerschner, Amy S. Ludtke, Lee A. Green, Mark F. Rhodes. (2018). Trends in bromide wet deposition concentrations in the contiguous United States, 2001–2016. Environmental Pollution. 233. 168-179. 10.1016/j.envpol.2017.10.018.
- Walker, John & Dombek, Tracy & A Green, Lee & Gartman, Nina & Lehmann, Christopher. (2012). Stability of organic nitrogen in NADP wet deposition samples. Atmospheric Environment. 60. 573-582. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2012.06.059.